Credits / Contact
QGroundControl is a community effort to build a next generation micro air vehicle ground control station.
Maintainer / Contact
- Donald Gagne, Main developer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gus Grubba, Core dev team
In alphabetical order of last name:
- Juan Fco Robles Camacho, SLUGS-specific widgets, SLUGS Autopilot, University of Santa Cruz
- Bryan Godbolt, QNX-Simulink, Helicopter UAV, University of Alberta
- James Goppert, ArduPilotMega / osgEarth, HSL Lab, Purdue
- Lionel Heng, OSG 3D View, PIXHAWK Project, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology / ETH Zurich
- Mariano Lizarraga, Fixed wing support, SLUGS Autopilot, University of Santa Cruz
- Konrad Rudin, XBee API, Windows Port, SenseSoar Project, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology / ETH Zurich
- Petri Tanskanen, Waypoint protocol, PIXHAWK Project, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology / ETH Zurich
- Andrew Tridgell, MAVLink meta information, http://www.samba.org/~tridge/
We are relying on some open source libraries as base for our application.
The base code was developed 2009-2010 in the Pixhawk Project at ETH Zurich by Lorenz Meier. It is since 2010 under community development with a wide range of projects and individuals.