Feedback and issue reports are very welcome. We would like to encourage you to submit issues and feature requests to the issue tracker at GitHub.
Stable Build V2.2
Stable Builds are by definition more “Stable” than Daily Builds. They don't change as often and if a major bug is found, that bug fix will be carried over from the Daily Build to Stable.
- Windows: Windows Download (x32)
- Mac OS: Mac Os X 10.6+ Download (x64)
- Linux: Linux Tar Download (x64)
Linux builds are tar files. Extract them to your own qgroundcontrol directory. You will also need the following dependencies installed: SDL 1.2, libqt5serialport5 as well as the Qt5 libs.. On Ubuntu the packages are: libsdl1.2debian, libqt5serialport5.
If you want to live on the edge with the newest changes you can get, then a Daily Build is for you. The stability of these builds won't be as high as the Stable Builds but should still be usable.
The current list of changes of note between Stable V2.2 and the latest Daily build.
- In order to connect to the PX4 board over USB you will need to install the PX4 Driver: PX4 Driver Installer V10 for Windows
Please follow the guidelines listed here.
- Integrate QGroundControl with your IMU/Autopilot in a few minutes with the help of MAVLink
Get notified on new Releases
|Visit this group|