- OSX: OSX 10.7 or higher
- Windows: Vista or higher
Stable Builds are by definition more “Stable” than Daily Builds. They don't change as often and if a major bug is found, that bug fix will be carried over from the Daily Build to Stable.
USE THESE VERSIONS AS NORMAL USER
Installers can be found on GitHub Releases. Older release are there as well.
Daily Build of Current Master (APM Beta is here)
These builds are from the latest version of master and have limited testing so use at your own risk. But if you need to use all the newest good stuff here they are:
IF YOU ARE USING THIS VERSION WITH PX4, YOU NEED TO UPGRADE YOUR BOARD AS THE MOST RECENT QGROUNDCONTROL VERSION REQUIRES THE LATEST PX4 RELEASE!
- Windows: Windows Download (x32)
- Mac OS: Mac Os X 10.6+ Download (x64)
- Linux: Linux Tar Download (x64)
- QGC will not run on laptops which are using Intel graphics drivers. OpenGL bugs in the drivers prevent it from working.
- Using two finger scroll or pinch zoom on a Mac trackpad can cause scrolling to get stuck. This will lead to not being able to click on other UI elements. If this happens, you should be able to do a few small two finger scrolls to get it unstuck. Fix will come in V3.1.
Installation on Linux (Ubuntu)
You will also need to install additional packages as specified in the github README. You do not need to install Qt. Run QGroundControl using ./qgroundcontrol-start.sh
If you have trouble connecting Pixhawk, try the following:
- sudo usermod -a -G dialout $USER –> This adds your user to the dialout-group. MAKE SURE YOU REBOOT YOUR MACHINE AFTER DOING THIS
- sudo apt-get remove modemmanager –> modemmanager interferes with any non-modems and should be removed.
- In order to connect to the PX4 board over USB you will need to install the USB Driver: http://www.pixhawk.org/firmware/downloads. This is also needed for PX4Flow and 3DR Radio connection.
Please follow the guidelines listed here.
- Integrate QGroundControl with your IMU/Autopilot in a few minutes with the help of MAVLink
Get notified on new Releases
|Visit this group|